40 Exchange Place
- Located: Corner of Exchange Place and William Street
- Built: 1893
- Renovations: Lobby - 2017
- Total Building Size: 300,000SF
- Floors: 20, 2 below-grade
- Website: 40xnyc.com
40 Exchange Place, formerly known as the Lord’s Court Building, was completed in 1893 by the architect John Townsend Williams. The site served as the Headquarters for the New York Stock Exchange from 1856 to 1865. The building is currently a hub for innovation in the heart of Lower Manhattan. Various office spaces are available ranging from 1,000 to 15,000 RSF and provide flexible yet efficient layouts to accommodate the needs of every tenant. Tenants can customize exactly as they like, or choose from a selection of high-end pre-built offices featuring high ceilings, natural wood floors, brushed metal accents and repurposed authentic details that create an inviting, modern atmosphere. The historic 20-story building has been renovated and re-imagined as the state-of-the-art workplace it is today and enjoys the numerous transportations connections serving Wall Street and the wider Financial District as well as a wide range of dining and retail options.